UK's craziest brunch experience is Back in 2022;
Rum punch, Riddims & 3 Course meal in a secret location!
Its been EPIC few years. We've had drama, laughter, memories and we're buzzin to do it all over again. This time, we aim to level up as the Reggae Brunch" experience take you on a new journey.
Our unique "Show" have attracted over 80,000 guests in London, Birmingham & Manchester.
Coming into our 6th year , 2022 will be a game changer. We thank all our loyal fans over the years and welcome any new faces every week. Reggae brunch has always been a slice of carnival. Faces of all colours & walks of life attend week in week out and is truly a unique celebration of food, music & people like no other.
Time: 12 pm - 5 pm
Music: reggae, soca, calypso, reggaeton, bashment, afro, soul, ska & commercial hits
Location: announced to ticket holders the Tuesday morning via email before the event date
Bottomless rum punch hour (12- 1 pm*) & 3-course meal to follow..
Party only entry from 2PM
MENU *subject to change*
Starter: Vegetable Jamaican Pattie, Chilli Jam & Salad Garnish
Main: Jamaican Stewed Chicken with Root Vegetables, Steamed Rice, Coleslaw & Dumplings
Dessert: Carrot Cake with Cream Topping, Caramel and Berry Coolie
Vegetarian option (suitable for vegans):
Starter: Vegetable Jamaican Pattie, Chilli Jam & Salad Garnish
Main: Chickpea, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Curry, Rice N Peas, Salad & Paprika Snaps
Dessert: Chocolate Soft Fudge with Caramel & Berry Coolie
Please let us know of any dietary requirements at checkout.
Mon, Tues - Thu, Fri from 10am to 6pm
Whatsapp only: 07472585318
Due to current events, our terms and conditions are always changing to stay in line with the recent government guidelines - for our recent update please check: http://www.reggaebrunch.uk/covid-19-info/"###ht...
We have added all the relevant measures in line with the government’s advice on the day of the event. Max group size per table is 6. Larger groups will need to book a separate table or be split and have to remain in their social bubble of 6.
Please note that should the event be cancelled due to Covid-19 all ticket holders will be refunded. Otherwise, all tickets are FINAL. Tickets may only be transferred.
COVID 19 notice:
Please be aware of the following additional conditions following government guidelines:
All guests attending the venue must have a form of ID (Driving Licence, Passport or Pass Card) if they do not have ID they will be refused entry.
All bookings must be from the same household / bubble / student accommodation with a maximum of 6 people per table. Upon arrival you will be required to sign a disclaimer stating that you are from the same household / bubble. This is required otherwise entry will not be permitted.
Track & Trace
All guests are advised to download the NHS COVID 19 app which they will need to use upon entry. This is required, otherwise entry will not be admitted.
All attendees are required to stay on their tables seated for duration of the event. Dancing and shouting is not permitted.
Location is revealed the tuesday morning at 8 am via email before the event date. please check your junk box before emailing [email@example.com]
If you have purchased a birthday or hen/stag package please email:
1. your name
2. ticket type
4. and date you booked for
to [firstname.lastname@example.org] for your promotional code
*T&C’s on website
|General Sale - Meal Option||12:00 - 17:00||£39.50|
|£40 Refundable Deposit For Reggae Brunch Birthday Package.||12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
|£40 Refundable Deposit For Reggae Brunch HEN/STAG Package.||12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
Party Only Tickets (Entrance from 2pm only)
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from 2pm. 2. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 3. Dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed. 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, must have I.D. etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 6. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled. 7. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
|12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Secret Location, Revealed the Tuesday before the event., London, London, London
1. Bottomless cocktails from 12PM–1PM and 3-course meal starting at 1PM-3PM, included in the meal ticket price. Party-only tickets are valid from 2PM*. This offer is valid between these times only.
2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers.
3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 4PM.
4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
5. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
6. General sale is on sharing bases - depending on group size and lead name.
7. Dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed.
8. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
9. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, must have I.D., dress code and common respect). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
10. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
11. Date transfers are acceptable with 2 weeks notice and subject to availability. Less than two weeks notice will have a surcharge of £10 per head. For date transfers, please email [email@example.com]
12. Unfortunately, if you have any dietary restrictions, our external caterers are unable to serve you at this event.
13. All food provided is owned and prepared by external caterers. We have no responsibility for the making of the food.
14. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.